- PT Mincom Indoservices founded
- All major mines in Indonesia use our products
- Asian economic crisis halts new sales
- Founded Mitrais to address the offshore software development market from Indonesia
- Established an office in Singapore and first development centre in Bali, Indonesia
- Started the development of the Mitrais Competency Framework
- Entered the healthcare industry
- Started the development of MMS
- Merged Mitrais and PT Mincom Indoservices
- Opened Mitrais Pty Ltd in Australia
- Established a second development centre in Bandung
- Established a third development centre in Yogyakarta
- Our Indonesian operation is named as the country’s leading provider of offshore development services by Forrester Research
- Established a mining software sales and support office in Hanoi
- Establishing a fourth development centre in Hanoi
- Expanded into NZ and secured first clients
Mitrais Staff and the Mitrais Competency System
Mitrais is a multicultural organization, which employs and nurtures some of the region's brightest and most talented minds. Mitrais cultivates the highest standards of professional competency through rigorous staff education and development programs designed to keep us at the forefront in an ever-changing world. The pursuit of professional excellence is a core Mitrais value. Our compelling mix of western innovation and eastern productivity sustains Mitrais in its preeminent position in the Asia Pacific region.
Central to this is the Mitrais Competency Framework, a continuous learning and development program where we design, develop and measure the competencies of our staff to ensure that market demand is met and output is at the highest possible levels of quality. It represents a 17-year investment in competency system development that is a key differentiator in the market place.
It enables us to shape resources into competent and rounded professionals. It enables us to continuously reinvent experienced staff in an ever-changing world. And importantly, it ensures our clients receive the highest quality services.
All staff at Mitrais are enrolled in the Competency System the day they join Mitrais. They then start a journey through 22 development stages of ever increasing competence. In total, Mitrais defines more than 400 competencies. Employees continually assess themselves against the competencies as Entry, Working, Good, Expert & Leadership. This ensures:
- Quality outcomes for clients
- An environment of continued development and learning for staff
- Integrity in career progression
- Continuous improvement in operational efficiency
Mitrais supplements the training provided using on-the-job training with the development of customised Learning Offerings stored in the company instance of Moodle for self-study and classroom training. Mitrais employs 9 full time trainers supported by competency champions drawn from practitioners with Expert or Leadership levels of competency.
Mitrais has forged strong partnerships with several prominent companies to better enable us in fulfilling our clients’ needs.
Through our Mincom inheritance we are the oldest partner of ABB Enterprise Software. We are a business partner for the sale of their mining software in ASEAN. We also have partnered with Precision Mining for their haulage and scheduling software and Classic for their SME ERP designed for smaller mines.
Mitrais is a member of the Microsoft Partner Network with a Gold Application Development competency which represents the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies, and have the closest working relationship with Microsoft.
Together with Sparx Systems and their tool Enterprise Architect, Mitrais is able to serve our clients better through more efficient software development process.
Corporate Social Responsibility
As a corporation, Mitrais embraces the principle of giving back to the society in which it operates.
Those responsibilities include assisting those who are disadvantaged as a result of trauma, medical problems or economic circumstances, as well as helping to lay a solid educational foundation which is essential to improving the long term well-being of our community.
Yayasan Kemanusiaan Ibu Pertiwi (YKIP)
Mitrais is the main benefactor of Yayasan Kemanusiaan Ibu Pertiwi (YKIP), a foundation that was originally set up to assist in the recovery efforts after the Bali bombing in October 2002. Now it provides educational support to more than 500 children to achieve its purpose in “breaking the bonds of poverty through education”.
See more here Yayasan Kemanusiaan Ibu Pertiwi
Indonesian University Programs
Mitrais also has an active cooperation program with the following universities by providing internship opportunities, study excursions, technical workshops, and many more:
- Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)
- Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS)
- Gadjah Mada University
- Diponegoro University
- Pembangunan Nasional Veteran University (UPN Veteran)
- Mulawarman University
- Padjadjaran University
Our support of YKIP and of Indonesian universities embodies our belief in the principle of Corporate Social Responsibility.
See more here Indonesian University Program