The Spry Scheduler is a modern, fully featured mine scheduling package integrated with a powerful haulage simulation tool. It is suitable for short, medium and long term mine planning; for both open cut and underground operations across all commodities.
Powerful Reporting and Analysis Tools
A complete mine scheduling and haulage solution because you can:
- Perform mine scheduling and haulage 3D visualization with animation outputs without compromising quality or speed
- Produce fully customizable haulage cost & revenue modelling to compare and optimize your mine plans
- Enjoy competitive pricing and a convenient licensing structure
- Utilize the optimised multi-core, 64-bit architecture in order to process the largest mine sites, with the highest accuracy
- Plan automated stage generation
- Learn to use it quickly due to the user friendly user interface
One of the most painstaking exercises in mine planning is the ability to produce fast but meaningful scheduling scenarios that can actually be achieved on site for short, medium and long term planning. Spry Scheduler gives the power to the engineers by being able to produce visual representation of your mine schedule faster than any other scheduler package on the market. The ability to schedule fast and visually provides insight and a powerful way to communicate your plan to your teams. Spry can utilize data from a range of mine planning packages used throughout the world.