What will you be doing?
- Coding high quality software using distributed computing, messaging, microservices, performance tuning and memory and resource management techniques.
- Developing data-driven solutions for a range of clients - frontend as well as backend.
- Collaborating within cross-functional and international agile teams.
- Testing, debugging, re-testing, and coordinating with QA, validating software as ready for shipping.
- Reviewing code and acting as a subject matter expert for juniors in the team
What about you?
- You already have 2+ years of experience as a .NET developer.
- You have excellent knowledge of either C# or VB.NET.
- You have experience with:
- Desktop app technology (Winform, WPF)
- SOA using WCF o ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate
- RDBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- You can speak reasonable English.
- You are well versed in best practices in OOP.
Nice to have (optional)
- You have working experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google.
- You have working experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have working experience developing applications using .Net Core on platforms other than Windows.
- You have working experience on NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Practical design patterns and data driven design.
- You are comfortable using git or TFS in a CI/CD environment.
- You enjoy working on lean and agile development projects using Scrum & Kanban.