What will you be doing?
- Coding high-quality software using distributed computing, messaging, microservices, performance tuning and memory and resource management techniques.
- Developing data-driven solutions for a range of clients – frontend as well as backend.
- Collaborating within cross-functional and international agile teams.
- Testing, debugging, re-testing, and coordinating with QA, validating software as ready for shipping.
- Reviewing code and acting as a subject matter expert for juniors in the team.
What about you?
- You already have 2+ years of experience as a Web Front End developer.
- You can work with clients to design effective wireframes.
- You have excellent knowledge of:
- RESTful Services and APIs,
- CSS Preprocessors,
- Cross Browser development, and
- Responsive Design.
- You can speak reasonable English.
- You are well versed in best practices in OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, and data driven design.
- You are comfortable using git or TFS in a CI/CD environment.
- You enjoy working on lean and agile development projects using Scrum & Kanban.
- You love clean and beautiful code, with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.
What else would we like to see?
You have working knowledge and experience with any of these frameworks:
- ReactJS & Redux