What will you be doing?
- Liaise with functional team and business users to define development requirements.
- Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification.
- Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing.
- Support all levels of testing, problem-solving and bug fixing.
- Performance tuning of programs.
What about you?
- You have 2+ year experience developing software using Ruby, Ruby-on-Rails.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible/adaptable and can embrace change.
- Having a reasonable English.
- Undergraduate University degree.
And if you have exposure to any of the following then that will be a big plus.
- Design Patterns.
- Git, GitHub, Jenkins.
- Agile / SCRUM.
- Front end development (HTML5, CSS3, SPA).
- AWS or Azure deployments.
- Ubuntu and CentOS.
- DevOps concepts and Tools.
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Grunt, Bower, Ansible.