Our client is a consultancy-focused company seeking to reimplement their application in React.js with a Node.js backend. To accomplish this they need a number of Software Engineers to join their team.
The chosen candidate will work within a team to evolve designs from early-stage prototype through to full commercialization. Experience working well independently and also within a team and meeting strict deadlines is an advantage.
What will you be doing?
- Draft/develop software requirements in collaboration with the Product Owner and your team.
- Deliver/support with any Proof of Concept work, focusing on any uncertain design aspects/features.
- Develop detailed design outputs, including software code and release notes.
- Draft software test protocols as part of design verification activities, execute any testing as necessary, and produce test reports.
- Develop CI/CD pipelines to support your development efforts.
- Manage change control within the product life cycle.
- Identify design improvements and value engineering opportunities.
- Attend design reviews and project technical progress meetings.
What about you?
- You already have 2+ years of experience in ReactJs.
- You have excellent knowledge of:
- RESTful Services and APIs,
- CSS Preprocessors,
- Cross-Browser Development and Responsive Design
- Experience in NodeJs is a plus – one previous project in NodeJs.
- AWS knowledge is a plus.
- Having reasonable English written and spoken.
- Undergraduate University degree.