What will you be doing?
- Developing Test Strategies, Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Maintaining and enhancing a QA process and adhering to it.
- Collaborating within cross-functional and international agile teams.
- Testing, debugging, re-testing, and coordinating with Software Engineers.
- Validating software as ready for shipping.
What about you?
- You already have 2+ years of experience with QA best practice and testing.
- You have hands-on familiarity with automated testing tools (TestRails, JMeter, HP-UFT, etc.).
- You have experience with Automation and technology such as Selenium, Appium or Katalon.
- You have a working knowledge of Java or C languages.
- You can speak reasonable English.
- You enjoy working on lean and agile development projects using Scrum & Kanban.