What will you be doing?
- Coding high-quality software using distributed computing, messaging, microservices, performance tuning and memory and resource management techniques.
- Developing data-driven solutions for a range of clients – frontend as well as backend.
- Collaborating within cross-functional and international agile teams.
- Testing, debugging, re-testing, and coordinating with QA, validating software as ready for shipping.
- Reviewing code and acting as a subject matter expert for juniors in the team.
What about you?
- You already have 2+ years of experience as a .NET developer.
- You have excellent knowledge of C#.
- You have experience with:
- SOA using WCF or ASP.NET MVC;
- ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate;
- Angular, React or Vue; and
- SQL Database such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- You can speak reasonable English.
- You are well versed in best practices in OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, and data driven design.
- You are comfortable using git or TFS in a CI/CD environment.
- You enjoy working on lean and agile development projects using Scrum & Kanban.
- You love clean and beautiful code, with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.
What else we would like to see?
- You have working experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google.
- You have working experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have working experience developing applications using .Net Core on platforms other than Windows.
- You have working experience on NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.