What will you be doing?
- Coding high quality software using distributed computing, messaging, microservices, performance tuning and memory and resource management techniques.
- Developing data-driven solutions for a range of clients – frontend as well as backend.
- Collaborating within cross-functional and international agile teams.
- Testing, debugging, re-testing, and coordinating with QA, validating software as ready for shipping.
- Reviewing code and acting as a subject matter expert for juniors in the team
What about you?
- You already have 2+ years of experience as a PHP/lamp/mySQL developer.
- You have a minimum of 2 years Magento PHP eCommerce experience, developing significant eCommerce portals using the Magento 2 PHP framework; backend ideally and some frontend preferred.
- Experience with other Content Management Systems (CMS) and eCommerce platforms such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal highly favoured.
- You have excellent knowledge of PHP, RequireJS, Query +JQuery -UI, knockout.JS, HTML/ CSS coding skills.
- You can speak reasonable English.
- You are well versed in best practices in OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, and data driven design.
- You are comfortable using git or TFS in a CI/CD environment.
- You enjoy working on lean and agile development projects using Scrum & Kanban.
- You love clean and beautiful code, with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.
What else we would like to see?
You have working knowledge and experience with:
- Zend framework 2, git, apache,
- Cloud platform