- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for web applications.
- Design and deliver wireframes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions, and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Two or more years of UX design experience.
- Ability to work with product committee to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet product needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and experience with the team.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.