What will you be doing?
- Coding high-quality software using distributed computing, messaging, microservices, performance tuning and memory and resource management techniques.
- Developing data-driven solutions for a range of clients - frontend as well as backend.
- Collaborating within cross-functional and international agile teams.
- Testing, debugging, re-testing, and coordinating with QA, validating software as ready for shipping.
- Reviewing code and acting as a subject matter expert for juniors in the team.
What about you?
- You already have 2+ years of experience as an iOS Developer.
- You have excellent knowledge of Objective-C or Swift.
- You have experience with:
- iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,
- offline storage SQLite,
- RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services,
- unit testing frameworks (Quick/Nimble).
- You can speak reasonable English.
- You are well versed in best practices in OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, and data driven design.
- You are comfortable using git or TFS in a CI/CD environment.
- You enjoy working on lean and agile development projects using Scrum & Kanban.
- You love clean and beautiful code, with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.
What else would we like to see?
You have a working knowledge and experience with:
- cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Reactive Programming concepts in iOS (RxSwift).