What will you be doing?
- Creating and managing DevOps Pipelines to support Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery.
- Creating automated quality gates along the automated delivery process up until continuous deployment with various tools.
- Integration and migration of on-prem to Cloud Database management.
- Configuration management.
- Collaborating within cross-functional and international agile teams.
- Testing, debugging, re-testing, and coordinating with QA, validating software as ready for shipping.
- Reviewing code and acting as a subject matter expert for juniors in the team.
What about you?
- You have an excellent knowledge of Jenkins, Docker (Technical certification in Jenkins, Docker will be an advantage).
- You have experience with:
- script languages (+1 year) and expertise in Linux system administration,
- DevOps Continuous Delivery and end to end implementation,
- AWS, Azure, or GCP cloud providers,
- automation skill (tool agnostic),
- Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm),
- configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack.
- You can speak reasonable English.
- You are comfortable using git or TFS in a CI/CD environment.
- You understand the principles of DevOps and Continuous Product Flow.
- You enjoy working on lean and agile development projects using Scrum & Kanban.
What else would we like to see?
You have a working knowledge and experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Nagios, New Relic.