What will you be doing?
- Liaise with functional team and business users to define development requirements.
- Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specifications.
- Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing.
- Support all levels of testing, problem-solving, and bug fixing.
- Performance tuning of programs.
What about you?
- Working with C++ for 2 years or more.
- C++ technologies, such as knowledge of the latest C++11, standard library, STL containers, and algorithms, dynamic polymorphism, and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes.
- Relevant Degree (Associate Degree and/or Bachelor Degree).
And if you have exposure to any of the following then that will be a big plus.
- Comfortable with AOP.
- Design Patterns.
- Git, GitHub, Jenkins.
- Agile / SCRUM.
- Front end development (HTML5, CSS3, SPA).
- AWS or Azure deployments.
- MsSQL/PostgreSQL/ MySQL/ MongoDB.
- Service Automation.